The ISOL-ONE sealing mat is made from a polyethylene film coated with a special non-woven fabric on both sides, so that it bonds with the glue layer. Its installation is recommended in all areas that require sealing. The mat is resistant to the cracking of the substrate, ensures the seal up of the entire surface, reduces installation time, allowing to lay the tiles immediately after gluing the mat.
Sealing mat for mounting the ISOL-ONE is made of polyethylene film coated with a special nonwoven fabric on both sides, so that it bonds with the glue layer better. Its installation is recommended in all areas that require sealing. The ISOL-ONE mat is lightweight, flexible and resistant to decay, it ensures a uniform thickness of the sealing layer, it is resistant to cracking of the substrate, ensures the seal up of the entire surface, reduces installation time, allowing to lay the tiles immediately after gluing the mat. The elements are made of a thermoplastic elastomer coated with a non-woven fabric on both sides. Thanks to this it is characterized by high flexibility and resistance to aggressive media. It effectively protects the corners, edges, cracks in the substrate and the transitions of installation tubes against moisture, forming flexible and durable connections.
- water proof product,
- ductile product,
- scratch bridging product,
- product ready for use,
- fast readiness for further work.
- they bind with all tile laying systems,
- they seal corner joints in wet areas, forming flexible and durable connections
- indoor and outdoor,
- for walls and floors,
- for wet areas, such as: bathrooms, showers in apartments, hotels and buildings
- utilities (moisture load class A01, A02, A1, A2),
- for balconies, terraces
- for use on moisture sensitive substrates, e.g.: gypsum plaster, gypsum planks, gypsum boards,
gypsum-carton boards (Rigips), wooden particle boards,
- for use on absorbent mineral substrates, e.g. on concrete, screed, stucco, cellular concrete,
cement putty masses and leveling masses.